This competition determines the Best managers within that month. These are the people who have accumulated the most points in that month, by participating in the daily cash contests in matches published daily on the platform. This is the total points across all matches/leagues.
All you need to do is play any of the contests in matches published in the platform every day and accumulate points, the more match contests you play, the more points you have, and the higher up you go on our Manager of the Month Leaderboard.
Stand a chance to win KES 50.000 every Month as the Fantasy44 Manager of the Month!
MOM: Game rules & Prizes:
1. 10 Winners – Top 10 At The End of Every Month.
2. Prize Money: KES 50,000 every Month
3. Manager of The Month Announced every 1st day of the Month.
4. Prize distribution: 1st Place 20,000, 2nd Place 10,000, 3rd Place 5,000, 4th to 10th 2,500
5. Each participant can submit a maximum of upto 40 Line-ups based on Contest joined
6. Points earned in contest with the highest points for any match/League add up in the Manager of the Month Leaderboard.
7. The more Match contests you play; the more points you earn and the higher your chances of becoming our Manager of the Month.
8. Points earned in Tournaments; Free Contests & Private Contests don’t contribute to the Manager of the Month Leaderboard.
9. If you submitted multiple line-ups in a match, the line-up that got you the most points is the one whose points are added to the Manager of the Month Leaderboard.
10. Points earned in a match include extra time.
How to Play Daily Cash Contests & Become Manager Of The Month!
1. Click On Any Match Listed on Fantasy44
2. Select any of our Cash Contests & join with an entry fee of as low as Kes. 20 for each line-up you submit.
3. Create your lineup of 15 players – Starting 11 & 4 Bench players.
4. Ensure you select 1 Goalkeeper, 3-5 Defenders, 3-5 midfielders & 1-3 forwards in your starting 11.
5. Choose 4 bench players. In case one or more of the players you selected as your starting 11 are not in the Official line-up of the real match, our system will automatically pick your bench player to replace the one that is not playing.
6. Choose A Captain and Vice-captain for your team by Clicking on the C or VC next to the player you want to select as a captain or vice-captain.
7. Start earning points when the real match starts* (Point system)
8. The Participant with the most points (Position 1) at the end of the match wins the contest & walks away with 4x the entry fee paid.
9. The Top 10 participants who have accumulated the most points by the end of the Month win the Manager of the Month Prizes.
10. Even if you don’t win every contest, your points are still added to the weekly, monthly & season-long leaderboard. The more you play, the higher your chances of winning the leaderboard prizes.
a. 1 line-up = 1 entry
b. Minimum participants per contest = Based on Contest type join
c. Maximum participants per contest = Based on Contest type you join
d. Each participant can submit a maximum of upto 40 Line-ups based on Contest joined.
e. Official Line-ups of real matches are announced 1 hour before kick-off.
f. You don’t need to choose Bench players once the official line-up is announced. You Only select your starting 11.
g. Winnings: Winner(s) announced through leaderboard at the end of the match including extra time.
h. The cumulative points of all the matches you play are added to the Manager of the week leader board increasing your chances of winning the weekly prize.
j. In case some participants tie in points at the end of the match, the prize money is equally distributed among the players that tied in position tied.
k. The captain earns Double(2x) the points of a regular player. Eg if A regular striker/forward scores a goal they get 40 points. But if that player is your captain, you earn 80 points from him. The same logic applies to the player you selected as Vice-captain who earns 1.5x.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article